- Round trip cruise from Ft. Lauderdale
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign up and/or a fee or Private Parties.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Ocean View Café and dinners in The Trellis Dining Room as well as late night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
- 24-hour room service (excluding delivery surcharge for orders placed 11:00 pm to 6:00 am)
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot tubs, Sauna, Basketball court, Jogging track and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- In room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full service room cleaning (twice a day)
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Ft. Lauderdale
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre and post cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants (Tuscan Grill, Luminae, Q’Sine, Sushi on 5). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance
Regardless of how YOUR PRICE is determined, YOUR PRICE includes port charges, taxes, onboard gratuities, fuel surcharge guaranty and administrative costs (approximately $350 per person). There are no unexpected fees or expenses.